Sunday, February 22, 2009
5:17 PM
LITTLE INDIA!
the pro ting came my hse today then he played DOTA n the he got WICKED SICK woots. ZAI.
I AM SO ..... COS I WENT TO LITTLE INDIA TO EAT LUNCH! I duno why i went there but people there served lots of food i cant finish eating it!! *****Then gregory la kip di siao me say wad "wrong, you're losing" or " u should'nt b standing there" and he jus points in another direction.***** (N someone is dam ****** sia he kip saying air polution n 1 to a million =P)
I AM SO ..... COS I WENT TO LITTLE INDIA TO EAT LUNCH! I duno why i went there but people there served lots of food i cant finish eating it!! *****Then gregory la kip di siao me say wad "wrong, you're losing" or " u should'nt b standing there" and he jus points in another direction.***** (N someone is dam ****** sia he kip saying air polution n 1 to a million =P)
(!!MAD!!)

