Tuesday, December 30, 2008
5:10 PM

Today Gregory logged in MSN pro hehe. SO BORED lo today SO BORED. I am SRRY i am SO BORED even this post is BORING to read. TMR going out at 1pm DON'T STALK !!!!!!. I am sure u all will B goody people and listen. I SMSed IVAN & GREGORY & KENNY & SARAH liaos.ONLY 2RPLY so the rest i don't know going or not. RANDAL said he mayb not going. SO not my fault arhs.
AWWWWWWWW i am soooooo sad. T.T T_T I AM gonna cry T.T T_T
I am sad, sad, unhappy, gonna b emo liaos rrrrrrr tis post is stupid and waste of time.
I cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway
Just like before...
And I'm about to break !!!!!!!
I am sad, sad, unhappy, gonna b emo liaos rrrrrrr tis post is stupid and waste of time.
I cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway
Just like before...
And I'm about to break !!!!!!!

