Wednesday, December 3, 2008


6:29 PM

SO BORING 3rd december 2008


Sian, Sianz today so boring =( . This is the most week of my holidays this is no good. I never talk to anyone on MSN today . HEHE thts my "weight" , its only 3kg =( means i am not strong yet =(. Yesterday i send 2 Blank messages , 1 to sarah and the other to gregory ,hehe . Sarah rply so fast and thought the message was an important message and i had pressed send b4 typing it. Gregory , said tht he could not recieve the message -__-. Then i send "hi" messages to clarence and theodore , both of them so bad never ply back to me a message. So this means that theodore and clarence are no good frens ^^ .

I watched Junior Jams on okto today. I saw the bands JAM it out , so were so skillfull and manage to learn to work as a team and play a song within 3days ^^.